Are you looking for an 8 foot air hockey table? You're in the right place! We've put together five of the top options you can buy if you want to get serious about playing real air hockey.
Now let's check out these tables...
1. Valley Dynamo Pro Style 8’ Air Hockey Table
When buying an air hockey table, you will want to make sure that you choose one that is designed to withstand a lot of use without being damaged or falling apart. Thanks to the high-quality materials used in the construction of this table, you won’t have to worry about it being damaged, even if it is used every day for long periods of time. With the adjustable leg levelers, you will be able to easily level the table for the best playing possible and to ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity to score and to win. The mounted LED score display is easy to read and ensures that you can easily keep score without fighting. Additionally, the blower system is designed to provide a strong and reliable air flow so that the pucks aren’t ever resting on the surface of the table.
Unlike other home air hockey tables, this one is designed for commercial use, which ensures that it won’t be damaged with regular play. Additionally, the table surface itself has been made to be quite durable so that it won’t easily be scratched or fall apart. While this table is not designed to be used for any other activity than air hockey, it has been constructed to withstand use when used correctly.
- While this table is very large and made from high-quality materials, set up is fast and easy and only takes around an hour
- The solid construction ensures that even a rowdy teenager won’t be able to accidentally damage the table
- Leg levelers are easy to use and durable enough to support the weight of the table
- There are some reports that the table is incredibly heavy, and it takes multiple people to move it
- Some users have reported that the 435 pound table is impossible to move by themselves and can scratch the floor
2. Atomic Game Tables Avenger 8’ Air Hockey Table
If you are in the market for a large air hockey table that will provide you with plenty of room for play, but won’t look as big and bulky as other tables do, then this option from Atomic Game Tables may be the best choice for your family. While it still provides you a great playing surface so that you can enjoy playing air hockey, it won’t look as big and visually heavy in your space. Thanks to the attractive legs and high-gloss surface, this table is as attractive as it is functional and is very fun and easy to use for players of all ages.
You won’t have to worry about keeping track of the score when you use this table, as it has LED scoring inside the rails that will make keeping track fast and easy. The 120 volt blower is designed to provide you with all of the air power that you need to keep the puck in play without worrying about it getting caught on the surface of the table. Additionally, thanks to the durable plastic that is used in construction, this table only weighs 385 pounds, which means that it can more easily be moved from one location in your home to another.
- Provides ample playing space without appearing to take up as much room in your home
- Parts are clearly labeled and instructions are clearly written so that assembly is not difficult
- Modern look makes the table look great in an updated or contemporary home and prevents the table from appearing too traditional or outdated
- There are some reports of the electronic scorers not working properly and the puck not registering when it goes into the goal
- Some users have reported that the table is incredibly loud, which can be distracting to people who aren’t playing
3. Atomic Game Tables AH800 8’ Air Hockey Table
This air hockey table is an updated version of the old classic and relies on an LED scoreboard as well as an electronic control pad that allows you to quickly make changes to the air, audio, power, timer, and to reset the game. This means that anyone can quickly learn how to operate the table without parental help and ensures that all members of the family can enjoy playing. Thanks to the high-quality air blower, this air hockey table will be able to support your pucks without them dragging on the table or you experiencing spots that don’t have ample air support.
Unlike other air hockey tables that aren’t durable enough to stand up to regular use, not only does this air hockey table last for a long time without being damaged, but the parts are high-quality. The aluminum rails are built to hold their shape, and the reinforced apron is made from a durable PVC laminate that is very difficult to damage. This means that no matter how many times you decide to move your table or how rowdy you get when playing, you don’t need to worry about the table being damaged in any way.
- LED lights are bright enough to be seen, even during the day
- The strikers are ergonomic, which ensures that you will not suffer from pain in the hand when using them
- The play surface has embedded graphics that won’t fade or scratch during play
- Durable enough to allow players to lean against the table without it shifting or moving on the floor
- There are some reports of users having to replace the electronics module within a few months of owning the table
- Some owners have reported plastic components breaking during normal use
4. ESPN Air Hockey Arcade Game
If you are looking for an updated and modern air hockey table that will look great in any contemporary home, then this is a great option to consider. Not only does the table look great, but it is designed for long hours of play without being damaged and also has all of the accessories that you will need for multiple players to enjoy playing at the same time. This means that you will be able to get plenty of use from your table and that all of your friends or family members can play together without waiting for their turn.
The motor has been designed to provide cool and even air flow so that your game play won’t be interrupted by the motor not providing enough force. Additionally, the surface of the table is high gloss and very slick, which will ensure that the puck can slide easily and quickly without getting caught on a rough patch of the table. Finally, if you have any problems with leveling the table, you can use the leg levelers to balance the playing surface so that everyone has an equal chance to win.
- The legs have full panel supports to ensure that they are able to withstand long hours of play without being damaged
- LED electronic touch screen is used for control and setup and is intuitive and easy to use
- At only 153 pounds, it’s significantly lighter than other air hockey tables on the market
- Even with regular use for hours at a time, the automatic scorer works without a problem
- There are some reports of the sound not working when the table is turned on
- Some users have reported that the sides of the table can be easily scratched, which will cause the table to look unappealing and unattractive
- There are reports that the table has sharp edges and can cut a player
5. Gold Standard Games Tournament Ice Air Hockey Table
This large air hockey table was designed by champions for use at home or in businesses and provides you all of the space that you need to enjoy competing with friends or family. Not only is this air hockey table perfect for use at home, but it’s ideal for anyone who wants to one day compete in air hockey, as it has been sanctioned for playing in a tournament by the US Air Hockey Association USSA. This means that you will be practicing on a high-quality air hockey table that will be just like the ones that are used in professional and official competition. The commercial blower is much more durable than ones that are used in less powerful tables, and it ensures that you never have a dead spot when you are playing.
The aluminum rails are high-density and low-profile, which ensures that you get a lot of bounce when you are playing, and they keep the puck moving smoothly and quickly across the surface of the table. Additionally, with manual scoring, there aren’t any concerns over the table incorrectly counting your score, which can be very frustrating.
- Designed for commercial or professional use out of high-quality materials
- Durable laminate surface is difficult to scratch or to damage and will last for a long time with regular play
- The legs are constructed to provide extreme durability so that the table doesn’t collapse or rock during play
- Some users are not happy with having to manually score a game
- The durable materials used make this table one of the heaviest on the market