In this article, you’re going to find a 13 fun-packed board games that start with F. There are some really unique titles that you probably have never even seen before.
Table of Contents
- Inspired by the wildly popular video game, this board game is ideal for 1 to 4 players.
- Every player is a survivor in an unfamiliar wasteland, unsure of what they will find while exploring.
- There is only 1 objective at the beginning of the game, and players must explore different areas of the map while fighting enemies, improving survival skills, and dealing with feuds.
- The durable components in this game are made to last.
- Features figures that can be painted to make the game more realistic.
- Modular board means that the game is never the same twice, which results in great replayability.
- Each player relies on their own wits and personal strategy to try to win the game.
Fantastic Gymnastics Vault Challenge
- By timing their release and perfecting their strength, players of this game try to become the next top gymnast.
- Each player has to try to perfect their gymnast’s performance in order to help their gymnast travel the farthest down the track.
- By timing the press of a red button perfectly, players are able to send their gymnast the farthest, over the vault, and help them stick the landing.
- Aiming for the 100-point zone will help players get the most points and catapult them to the win.
- There are included tips on the instruction sheet to help players learn how to best aim and guide their gymnast so they have the best chance at winning.
- The wooden meeples in this game are used for worker placement, and they require players to determine not only the best place to put their meeple, but also when to place them.
- Players try to gain influence over the city-state and maneuver the Five Tribes to have the most control.
- All players control merchants, viziers, assassins, builders, and elders, and they need to have a strategy about where to place these people.
- While understanding the rules is very easy, it is complex and difficult to create a winning strategy.
- Players need to balance not only what moves will provide them with a higher score, but also how they can disadvantage their opponents.
- It’s only by undermining opponents while still improving your own position on the board that a player has the best chance of winning.
- There are 3 dangerous armies currently trying to invade the United States, and they must work hard to stand up to their armies.
- Players are either playing as the United States and trying to defend themselves against attack or playing as one of the invading armies.
- Invading armies work hard to take more and more land from the United States.
- If the invaders are able to claim enough cities in the United States, then the nation will fall.
- The United States can protect itself and win the game by keeping up defenses and stopping the invasion.
- Played over several rounds, each player has to muster forces, move into foreign territories, and fight for the land.
- Invaders and the United States have to have completely different strategies in order to win.
- This cooperative game is perfect for a group who wants to support each other while
trying to run from a monster.
- While the game can run for a long time, it’s easy to place a marker on the table to denote whose turn is next.
- Players have to work together if they are going to be able to survive and complete all of the different chapters in this book.
- Because the rules of the game are embedded in the deck and don’t have to be learned or discussed before the game begins, this is a great option for players who are in a hurry.
- Offers around 75 minutes of gameplay before needing to be reset and started over.
- The stunning design and artwork on this board game sets it apart from other cooperative games.
- All players have to work together in order to collect the 4 treasures from the game and then make it off of the island alive.
- The water level continues to rise during the game, which means that players have to be willing to make sacrifices or concessions in order to win.
- With each turn, areas of the island can become flooded with water, which may leave a player stranded and unable to reach the helicopter.
- The board game is made of tiles, and each time the game is played they are shuffled and put into a different layout, keeping the game interesting and challenging.
Fireball Island: The Curse of Vul Kar
- A revamp of the classic game, this board game has a gorgeous 3D island, larger island, and more marbles, which makes gameplay much more challenging as well as fun.
- With the expansion 5 players can play, otherwise the game is designed for 2 to 4.
- Players get to keep any treasure that they find when playing the game, but they have to be able to survive snakes, bees, tigers, and trees that are all bent on destruction.
- Updated play includes the use of cards instead of random dice rolls, and with new treasures to choose from, players will all find something that they want to try to collect.
- Game is easy to set up, and play lasts between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Fantasy deck building game that requires players to venture around the board while trying to subdue creatures and meet the goals of various quests.
- All creatures in the game have a vulnerability as well as an ability, which makes it possible for players to recruit them as allies.
- By defeating creatures, players add them to the decks so that they can use their ability for themselves.
- Combining the powers from many different creatures allows for unique combinations that will help win the game.
- Players do more than conquer various creatures – they also have to collect jewels, fulfill quests, and score points
- The board is different each time it is set up, which ensures a new game every time it is played.
- Between 2 and 5 players can enjoy this game of resource management that is set in a foreign land.
- Players must try to reclaim their lost honor using a number of different strategies.
- With 4 actions in each turn, it’s easy to see how quickly this game progresses and how easily players can enjoy the fast gameplay.
- Each player is in control of a number of characters who tend farms, raise taxes, and capture outposts.
- Players also can compete to acquire feudums, but will then need to pay homage to the king or suffer charges of disloyalty.
- Only one player will be able to manage their guilds, maintain control of certain locations, adapt to changes, and come out victorious.
- This light-hearted dungeon crawl involves players taking on the roles of various heroes who are in competition with each other to gain the most treasure.
- Players explore the dungeon, fight monsters, and try to gain as much loot as possible.
- The richest player at the end of the game is the winner, but players need to watch out so that they don’t lose their money during the game.
- On a turn, a player can move twice, move and then fight a monster, or collect tokens to improve how they are able to roll in the future.
- When players defeat a monster, they will gain wisdom and be better equipped to handle harder monsters, which allows them to enjoy more loot in the process.
Fluxx Board Game
- This board game has a board that is constantly changing, which makes getting your bearings and trying to win the game more difficult than ever.
- In addition to a changing board, the rules and goals are constantly switching as well, which means that players have to pay attention for the best chance of winning.
- All players start with 3 cards in their hand and then battle to collect between 3 and 6 goal cards.
- On their turn, each player draws a card then plays a card, and finally moves a space.
- As players play the cards from their hands, they can affect the rules and setup of the game, which makes it more difficult for others to win.
- Great game for players as young as 8, as the rules are very easy to understand and the game plays quickly, which will prevent player with short attention spans from getting bored.
- In this game, players have to focus on managing the cards in their hands while also chasing ghosts.
- Players can opt to confront the danger inherent in the game or can choose to try to scare their opponents instead.
- Due to the unique design of the deck in this game, players learn the rules as they play, which eliminates the need for reading the rules and for longer setup times.
- Can be played over and over once the game is reset.
- By taking risks, bluffing opponents, and outwitting other players, players can become the ruler of the kingdom.
- The included deck of cards is presorted and allows players to learn the rules as they play without having to waste time reading a rulebook.
- Because of the way that this game is designed, players can play 12 games before exploring all that the game has to offer.
- After finishing all 12 games, the game can be reset to be played again, which means that it has incredible replay value.
- The 90 included cards are all oversized, which makes it very easy to handle the cards and to have a lot of control over the game.
- Due to the game’s design, this is a great option for players who don’t want to wait and learn all the rules.