Trying to find the best dart board for the money? In this guide, we’ve compiled the top 12 options you should be considering along with the upsides and downsides of each of them.
Let’s check it out…
Not only does this dartboard make playing fun and easy, but it looks great, which means that people will be more inclined to pick up a dart and start a game. The easy scoring is ideal for new players who may not yet feel confident when scoring their own game and is great for when larger groups of people are going to play together.
- Regulation 15.5” area, which is great for avid dart players who want to practice between tournaments
- Micro-thin segment dividers reduce the risk of bounce-outs
- Segments are NylonTough, which increases durability
- LED displays make it easy for players to keep score
- Up to eight people can play at once
- Darts don’t always stick well when they land
- Board is very loud when playing
Being able to shut the doors on this cabinet and easily hide the dartboard out of sight is great for families who love to play darts, but who don’t want the board to be the focal point in the room.
- Board will self-heal so that there aren’t a lot of dart holes in the board. A great value for the money.
- Includes everything that players need: board, darts, chalk, scoreboards, eraser, and dart holders
- Doors can easily be shut to hide the board when not in use
- Reduced bounce-out means that the board is great for active players
- Durable heavy-duty steel spider is made to last
- Cabinet is not very durable and will sometimes arrive cracked
- The metal tends to lift off of the board, making it look lower quality than other options
Designed for beginners, this dartboard has everything that players need, and also includes a powerful throw/toe line marker laser. This ensures that everyone stands at the correct place when playing and prevents accidental cheating. The durable hinges and cabinet are constructed to last for a very long time.
- Comprehensive bundle has everything that new dart players need to get started
- The sisal/bristle fibers are very durable and will last a long time
- Designed to be the official tournament size
- Moveable number ring makes it easy to extend the life of the dartboard
- Cabinet mounted display light ensures that players can easily see the dartboard
- Tends to smell strong when first opened
- Darts are not the most durable options on the market and can easily break
Solo dart players will love honing their skills and practicing using this board. It’s a great value for the money for small or larger groups of people and is easy to use, thanks to the electronic scoring. With an extended catch ring for any missed darts, it also offers protection for the wall.
- Features 36 games and 167 different scoring options for players to choose from
- Great for players of varying skill levels
- Up to eight players can play on this dartboard at once
- The built-in slots in the ABS cabinet doors hold four sets of darts and prevent them from being damaged
- Control panel and LCD display are easy to read
- Darts do not stick very easily into the board
- Screen can easily break when hit with a dart
There’s no reason why a dartboard has to be the focal point in a room, as this board shows how classy it can look. Thanks to the storage inside the doors for darts, it’s easy for players to keep everything contained, allowing for players to easily grab their darts for a quick game.
- The light oak finish on this cabinet help to set it apart and make it a classier option than others on the market
- Does a great job preventing stray darts from damaging the wall
- Replaceable chalk scoreboards can easily be removed from the doors
- Durable bristle dartboard looks great, even after years of play
- Self-healing board is great for avid darts players
- Hinges on doors often need to be tightened after shipping
- Doors don’t always perfectly align when closed
The bold colors on this dartboard, as well as how tightly packed the fibers are, make it a great choice for any darts fan who wants to play at home. The included darts are durable and perfectly designed to be easy to throw and to control, making playing a game more enjoyable than ever.
- Durable sisal bristle fibers are closely packed together for reduced bounce out
- Official tournament size is great for dartboard fans who want the real experience at home
- Removable ring makes it easy to rotate the board and extend its life
- Includes six steel tip darts and all mounting hardware
- Thin radial spider wire allows for sliding dart tips inward on shots
- Board doesn’t always self-heal as promoted
- Tends to have a musty and unpleasant smell
Not only does this dartboard look great, but it is designed to offer years of play thanks to its durable construction. The board is well packed and perfect for use with durable and professional steel-tipped darts that will be able to easily penetrate the surface.
- Perfectly sized to easily fit into most dart cabinets without any difficulty
- Made with an enhanced construction to allow the board to heal efficiently
- Staple-free frame reduces dart deflection and makes it easier to get a great shot
- Designed to prevent a lot of bounce out
- Ring scoring system makes it easy for users to keep up with their score
- Hanger tends to be off center, making it difficult to hang correctly
- Center bulls eye is tightly packed and difficult to penetrate with darts
Thanks to the professional design of this board and the way that the segmentation is created, there is very little chance of bounce out, which is great for newer players. The board itself is very attractive and is easy to read, which makes it great for use at home as well as in a commercial setting.
- High-technology wiring design results in the best shots
- Championship-quality bristle board
- Doesn’t have any staples in the board that may upset throws
- Ultra-slim segmentation system makes it easy to hit without bounce out
- The increased target area is great for beginners and less skilled darts players
- Not as clean and sleek looking as some other boards
- The coloring in certain areas looks blotchy and uneven
This attractive dartboard has been endorsed by the British Darts Organization, which speaks to how high quality it is and how long it will last. Thanks to the durable design of the board, it’s a great option for avid players or to set up in a commercial location, as it is difficult to damage the board.
- Designed to allow for higher scores with a lower chance of accidental bounce outs
- Removable number rings make it easy to rotate the board for even wear
- Angled wire allows for true scores
- Great for use with steel-tip darts
- Self-healing design is great for avid players who don’t want to use a marked-up board
- Perimeter wire is not properly spaced on all boards
- Pieces of cork can sometimes shift position or even pop out of the board
This pro regulation board comes with everything that new darts players need to start playing right away. Since it is such a durable and well-made board, it will last for a very long time without showing signs of wear and tear. This makes it a great board for regular or everyday use.
- Sisal bristle fibers are compressed tightly together to create an incredibly durable board
- Bullseye is free from any staples to prevent bounce outs from occurring
- Movable number ring is easy to slide around the board for a longer life
- Includes scoreboard, chalk, eraser, darts, and mounting hardware
- Extended dart catch area will help prevent damage to the wall
- Darts need to be very sharp to prevent accidental bounce outs
- Included darts are not very high quality and will need to be replaced
This board offers a lot of benefits for newer players and for more advanced players who want to hone their skills. The movable outer ring helps to increase the life of the board, and the ability to create movable target circles is great for highly focused training, no matter a player’s skill level.
- Tightly compressed sisal fibers are self-healing
- High-grade design is great for players who want to practice for tournaments
- Movable aiming circle makes it easy for players to improve on their weaker shots
- High resolution diamond markets allow for better focus on smaller areas
- Thin spider wire helps players to easily land more difficult shots
- Board color is not as impressive as on other dartboards
- Metal strips can easily bend if hit at the right angle
Even though this dartboard is not professional quality, it is still a great option for any family who wants to play darts together. The board can be turned around quickly for a new game when players are bored of playing traditional darts. This also makes it easy for players to focus on honing their skills when throwing.
- Features a standard dartboard on the front and a baseball game on the back
- Great for families who want more than one game
- Includes six brass darts to make play easy
- Round wire sections make scoring fast for beginners
- Great option for younger children who aren’t in need of a more durable or professional board
- Paper material is tightly bound, but not self-healing
- Won’t last as long as some more durable dartboards will