Are you searching for a brand of Ping Pong tables you can trust? JOOLA is a wonderful place to start.
If you’re still not sure, consider the fact that the Olympics have used their tables for over 60 years. And if an event as important as the Olympics can trust JOOLA, you definitely can, too.
But because they’ve been around for so long, JOOLA has so many different tables to choose from. How do you decide?
In this JOOLA Ping Pong table review, we’ll go over the best options for sale today. We’ll discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each table to help you choose.
Here’s what we’ll talk about:
- The best JOOLA options on the market now
- Pros and cons of each table
- What features to consider before you pick a table
Let’s get started.
Best JOOLA Ping Pong Tables
This is a great pick for you if what you need is a table that allows you to practice for official tournaments at home. It’s tournament-grade size, so you can familiarize yourself with the way professional tables feel and play.
Because it’s 95% pre-assembled, you won’t need to spend a long time just trying to set it up. You’ll be able to spend more time playing when the actual assembly only takes around 10 minutes.
At the top of the table, there’s a thick 18mm surface. We usually advise that thicker surfaces like this are better, especially for intense matches.
And you can take advantage of all this table’s features regardless of whether or not you have someone else to play with. It can fold in half for playback mode, which makes it possible for you to play solo games. That can make all the difference for dedicated players who want to practice as much as possible.
- It is delivered 95% assembled already, so all you need to do is put 8 total bolts in to attach the legs.
- Playback mode allows you to play games without needing another player.
- Because each half rests on four wheels, you can comfortably slide it across the floor when it’s folded up.
- Thick 18mm tabletop for tournament-grade bounce.
- A safety latch inside the table prevents it from unfolding once you’ve stored it.
- Some customers reported issues with the delivery and packaging.
Read Also: Best Ping Pong Robots
JOOLA’S Tour Regulation-Size table is another prime example of the kind of table you’d want if you were really into the game. With a thickness ranging from 15-25mm, this table can be as high-quality as you want it to be.
They don’t call it tournament-grade just for the thickness, though. Each leg on the table is individually adjustable, compensating for any tilt in the floor.
All components of this table are made to last. Powder-coated steel legs can endure daily wear and tear, while the thick wood tabletop can support even the most intense matches for years to come.
- Available at 25mm thickness, which is the one of thickest tables on this list.
- Wheels and foldability make this table a cinch to move.
- You can play even if you don’t have a partner because of the playback mode.
- Adjusting the height on each leg allows you to guarantee the playing surface is perfectly level.
- The powder-coated steel legs are designed to endure for a long time.
- There are some reports of the table being damaged in delivery.
With tables like the Nova Outdoor Table Tennis Table, Ping Pong doesn’t have to be a purely indoor sport. This model was built for the great outdoors.
Its ability to withstand various weather conditions comes from its tabletop and sturdy aluminum frame. The frame itself can resist rust from damp weather, while the top won’t warp or chip. Even the net is built to stand up to any weather, rain or shine.
With the bright, lively green accents, this table is one that even looks fun. We think it would look right at home next to a pool or on a beautiful green lawn.
- Due to its sturdy construction, this table can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Resistant to rust, warping, and chipping.
- It’s delivered to you 95% assembled already, so you can play soon after receiving it.
- The separated halves allow you to fold the table for storage.
- Has a playback mode for solo games.
- The green accents on the sides and net look sporty and interesting.
- Some customers felt that the separate halves make it difficult to get the surface perfectly even.
- There are some reports that it’s pretty heavy.
One thing that truly makes this table unique is its corner ball storage. Carved into each corner, there’s an opening that can hold a few balls. With this storage on every single corner, you can store a pretty decent number of balls.
Further demonstrating its convenience, it has a built-in scorer on opposite ends of the table. These abacus scorekeepers will prevent you from having to write down your score or use your phone to keep track. Instead, you can just focus on the game, knowing the table has everything built in for you.
The black surface is another unique feature. While most Ping Pong tables tend to be blue, the dark, smooth top on this one gives it a lustrous appeal all its own.
- Built-in ball storage on each corner of the table.
- You won’t need to use a phone or paper to keep track of the score, because there are abacus scorekeepers on each end.
- Designed to be set up within 15 minutes of removing it from the box.
- Luxurious-looking black tabletop.
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 15-25mm.
- The table can be a little heavy, so some customers reported you will need at least two people to assemble it.
- Some customers felt the instructions were unclear.
Amazon ASIN: B00GJ1N5VA
Read Also: Best Black Ping Pong Tables
Want something that’s truly one-of-a-kind? Then you can’t miss the Berkshire Outdoor Table.
With just a look, you can see how different it is from your average Ping Pong table. The surface is made from incredibly durable concrete that won’t peel. However, it doesn’t look like boring concrete – it’s designed to imitate the warmth of wood grains, giving this table a classy appeal.
The net and modern cross-shaped legs, however, are made from powder-coated steel. Not only does the shape of the legs keep the table from wobbling, but it’s long-lasting for harsh outdoor conditions.
That’s not to say that you couldn’t use it indoors. By removing the net, you can transform this table into a beautiful dining room or work table that your guests will be amazed by.
- Beautiful design worthy of any modern kitchen or office.
- Crafted from tough concrete and powder-coated steel.
- The cross-shaped legs keep the table from wobbling.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- It doesn’t have wheels or fold, so you won’t be able to move it very easily.
Read Also: Best Conference Room Ping Pong Tables
If you liked the look of the steel net on the Berkshire table, but want to see it combined with a more traditional look, then this table is the one for you. You can see the net on top of this table is made completely from weatherproof steel.
The rest of the table is also weatherproof. Put this outside wherever you want, because it will survive for decades regardless of the conditions around it.
Aside from its steel net, the top of it is coated in weatherproof material. It can withstand frost, heat, changes in temperature, and intense sunlight. You’ll never need to worry about it once you set it up.
The beautiful, glossy blue surface would look great inside, too. You can easily keep this tough table in your home if that’s your preference.
- Inarguably one of the most durable tables on this list, as it’s resistant to warping and rusting.
- With a thickness of 22mm, even professional players would love this table.
- The steel net and the coated tabletop are completely weatherproof.
- Although the total weight of the table is 419 pounds, separately, the pieces are light enough for a single person to assemble.
- Because it doesn’t have wheels or fold, this table is not as mobile as some other options on this list.
Ping Pong tables can get pretty expensive. Fortunately, there are affordable options like JOOLA’S Quadri Indoor Table.
With a playing surface that’s 15mm thick, it’s still a great option for those who are serious about the game, or those who just like to play frequently. You’ll see decent bounce on its top.
Another great thing about this table is the features it uses to protect players. A safety latch will keep your table from falling open once you’ve folded it up. For additional safety, there is a locking strap built in that lets you Velcro part of the table in place.
It also has locking caster wheels on the bottoms of its legs. Whether it’s open or closed, you can lock it in place to keep it from rolling around.
- This is a pretty affordable table.
- The wheels on the bottom lock in place so it won’t roll when you don’t want it to.
- When it’s folded up, the safety latch and locking strap will keep it from unfolding unexpectedly.
- Has a playback mode for solo games.
- There are some reports of customers receiving the table with cosmetic issues, like scratches on the surface.
- Some customers noted the assembly took them a long time.
Features to Consider
Indoor or Outdoor Use
Ping Pong isn’t just an indoor sport anymore. There are tons of tables nowadays designed for use both indoors and outdoors.
Because of this, you should decide if you’d like to put your table outside or keep it inside. Your options might be a bit more limited if you decide to go outside, but that doesn’t mean you’ll have to settle for something you don’t like.
There are plenty of gorgeous outdoor tables made by JOOLA. If you’re like to see some more tables you could use both indoors and outdoors, you can also check out another list we made for them here.
JOOLA has been crafting high-end Ping Pong tables for several decades. Over the years, they’ve developed many unique looks for tables.
If you don’t like the way the average Ping Pong table looks, you have plenty of others to choose from. JOOLA tables come in all sizes, colors, and shapes.
Take the Berkshire Outdoor Table, for example. It’s such a stunning table, that you could choose to use it for decorative furniture if you wanted to.
Read Also: Best Ping Pong Dining Table Combos
What if you want a table that can move back and forth between the outdoors and indoors? Or what if you want a table that you can put in storage after finishing a game?
That means you’ll need to factor in how portable the table is. Foldability, wheels, and a lighter size will all contribute to how simple transportation is for any Ping Pong table.
The most portable tables often combine all three of those traits to maximize mobility.
Want to learn more about portable Ping Pong table? We’ve gathered a list of some of the best right here.
Whether you’re keeping your table inside or outside, how long it’s going to last will probably matter to you. You wouldn’t want to invest in something that will just need to be replaced in a year or two.
Usually, the thickness of the table and its materials will influence how long-lived you can expect it to be. Steel, aluminum, and concrete are particularly durable materials.
However, wood is also fairly common, and is also pretty tough, provided it’s kept indoors or treated appropriately for outdoor use.
Finally, the cost of any Ping Pong table is always worth considering. The best table for you isn’t one that’s going to be beyond your price range.
That being said, keep in mind that high-end Ping Pong tables often have prices that reflect their quality. A thicker tabletop, gorgeous design, and sturdy frame are all things that can lead to an increased cost.
In other words, don’t let a low price be the only thing that sells you on one table or another. Make sure you read about it carefully so you don’t settle for something less than you need.
We had a hard time putting this list together, because JOOLA has so many good options. Choosing just one over all the others will be even more difficult.
But after some thought, we decided our personal favorite is the Rally TL Professional MDF Table.The ball storage and scorekeeper abacuses are completely unique features that you won’t find on many other tables.
We also love that you can get it in thicknesses up to 25mm. At its thickest, you can be sure this table will provide the greatest level of bounce for every single game.