Trying to find the best light for jigsaw puzzles? You’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ve compiled the 10+ best options you should be considering if you like to solve jigsaw puzzles throughout different times of the day.
Let’s check them out – here’s a quick list of our favorites and where to find them…
|Image||Product||Where to Buy|
|MarsLG Anti-Glare Desk Lamp||View on Amazon|
|TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp||View on Amazon|
|LE Dimmable LED Desk Lamp||View on Amazon|
|Ambertronix LED Desk Table Lamp||View on Amazon|
|Ominilight LED Desk Lamp||View on Amazon|
Any puzzle fan who wants complete control over what he or she is looking at will appreciate this lamp. It’s easy to adjust the neck to angle the light and, thanks to the durable and high-quality bulb, there won’t be flickering or flashing, which can be very painful and difficult for users to see.
- The LED light source won’t flicker or flash.
- It doesn’t produce glare, which means that it won’t reflect off of puzzle pieces.
- The flexible positioning neck is great for angling it to work on certain parts of a puzzle.
- The on/off switch is simple to use.
- The natural light is very easy on the eyes.
- The cord is very short, often requiring an extension cord.
- The bulb is not removable or replaceable.
Thanks to the one-hour timer on this lamp, the USB charging port, color modes, and brightness levels, it’s one of the most adjustable lamps on the market. Users love being able to charge their phones when working on a puzzle and the fact that the heavy base prevents the lamp from tipping.
- The head, neck, and arm can all be adjusted and are fully rotatable.
- The longer power cord length makes it easy to plug in the lamp.
- It features four distinct lighting modes for the perfect illumination.
- The strong metal design prevents the lamp from falling over or breaking.
- The eye-friendly LED distribution softens the light.
- The buttons can tend to fail after a few months of use.
- It is not as bright as some users need when working on a puzzle.
This lamp is easy to adjust and to control, which makes it great for anyone who wants to have complete power over light when he or she is working on a crossword puzzle. The sleek, modern design of the lamp is very attractive.
- With seven brightness levels, it’s easy to find the right one for working on a puzzle.
- Three preset shortcut modes make it easy to find the right light.
- The lamp head can rotate up to 270 degrees.
- The non-flickering LEDs won’t cause eye strain or fatigue when using this lamp.
- It is made from high-quality aluminum to help with heat dissipation.
- The touch-sensitive buttons can sometimes fail.
- It is not as bright as some other lamps.
Not only does this lamp look great but it also works exceptionally well. Users are sure to love that they can easily dim the light if it is too bright and that there are multiple color modes and brightness levels to choose from, allowing puzzle fans to choose the perfect light.
- The bulb will last for up to 50,000 hours without replacement.
- It doesn’t ever flicker, which is great for long periods of use.
- The USB port on the lamp allows for fast and easy charging.
- The one-hour timer will turn the lamp off on its own.
- The sleek, modern design is a welcome addition to any updated home.
- The touch panel isn’t always very responsive.
- It tends to have a loud white noise when plugged in and turned on.
This is a highly responsive desk lamp that not only has a padded surface so that it won’t mar a desk but is also dimmable, has selectable brightness levels, and has an auto-off timer. The lamp comes with a clamp if necessary but since the base is so sturdy, most people don’t need it.
- The elegant, sleek design looks updated and fresh.
- The gooseneck design can be adjusted in most any direction for perfect light distribution.
- The heavier lamp base prevents the lamp from falling over.
- 15 LED bulbs provide clear light that won’t ghost or flicker.
- The reading lamp head provides a large area of light.
- The soft on/off button can be difficult to press.
- The base can easily smear and show fingerprints.
Not only does this lamp look great but it offers complete control over the light brightness and where it is directed. When not in use, the lamp can be shut, which gives it a sleek and streamlined look and prevents it from taking up too much space on a desk.
- The mix of cold and white LEDs provides a uniform, attractive light.
- The touch switch makes it easy to control the lamp.
- Thanks to smart memory design, it will remember past settings.
- It can easily be dimmed to reduce eye strain.
- The flexible arm and base axis make it easy to direct light to the correct location.
- It can sometimes flicker when first turned on.
- It often turns off on its own.
Perfect for keeping space clear when working on a puzzle, this lamp is easy to adjust and allows for great control over the light type. It’s an ideal option for anyone looking to reduce eye fatigue and still get an adjustable lamp that is easy to use.
- It clamps easily to the side of a table to stay out of the way.
- It features six color modes for the most natural light.
- The flexible swing arms and swivel head are great for adjusting the light.
- The eye-care LEDs won’t flicker and cause eye strain or damage.
- It is incredibly energy efficient and consumes less energy than traditional bulbs.
- The plug in the back sticks out so that lamp can’t be flush against the wall.
- The adjustments are difficult to master.
It’s very easy to control this lamp with the touch of a finger, which means that mid-puzzle adjustments are fast and won’t take time away from working on the puzzle. With two color modes as well as infinite brightness, this is a great option for use in any dark room.
- The eye-protective LEDs aren’t damaging to the eyes.
- The flexible neck is easy to adjust.
- It features a built-in battery for continuous lighting for 10 hours.
- It offers day and warm light color modes.
- The USB charging port is great for charging a phone while working on a puzzle.
- The base is not very heavy and the lamp can sometimes move out of place.
- The brightness is a bit dim compared to other similar lamps.
This attractive lamp not only looks great in any location but also provides exceptional light when working on a puzzle. The simple controls make adjusting the light fast and easy and allow users to enjoy the perfect output to prevent glare and eye strain.
- It features a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- It has a one-hour auto timer for automatic turn-off.
- It offers four lighting modes for users to choose from.
- It comes with a USB charging port for easily charging devices.
- Seven brightness levels make it easy to choose the right one.
- The lamp base tends to wobble and doesn’t feel very sturdy.
- The base is huge and takes up a lot of space on a desk.
This is a chic, modern-looking lamp that offers plenty of brightness and control over the light, which is great for puzzle fans. The adjustable neck is easy to move and holds its position perfectly once it has been put into location.
- The 360-degree flexible head allows for light in all directions.
- It includes 48 LED bulbs for the perfect light each and every time.
- The round ring design allows for uniform light that is solid.
- It doesn’t produce a shadow or soft light when used.
- The slip-resistant pad keeps the lamp from moving when on a table.
- The cable is not very high-quality and can easily be damaged.
- It is not as bright as slightly larger lamps.
Chic and modern, this black lamp folds up easily for storage but provides a ton of light when in use. The touch control panel is easy to use and the five-level dimmer allows users to customize the light output that they enjoy when relying on this lamp.
- The recessed LEDs aren’t hard on the eyes.
- Very low power consumption makes this lamp eco-friendly.
- It offers multiple lighting options for working on a puzzle in many different conditions.
- It does a great job simulating natural light.
- It can be folded and stored out of the way when not in use.
- The base of the lamp isn’t very heavy and the entire lamp can move when being adjusted.
- The USB port doesn’t always work reliably.
Great for puzzle fans who want to be able to bring their light source incredibly close to the table, this lamp is highly and easily adjustable. The sleek look is great in any home and the adjustable lighting and fast response of the lamp make it a wonderful option.
- The swing arm styled neck is easy to adjust and makes directing the light simple.
- The high-efficiency LEDs last for a very long time.
- The three-level dimmer makes controlling light output easy.
- It features a touch sensor switch for easy adjustments.
- It can be adjusted to far away or close to the table for easy puzzling.
- The charging ports can be difficult to use and don’t always charge.
- The touch button is incredibly sensitive.
Sleek and elegant, this lamp is durable and designed to last. The gooseneck is covered in a rubber coating that is strong and flexible and the base and head are shiny black. An easy-to-use dimming feature and fast assembly make it a great option.
- There are seven brightness levels and five lighting modes to choose from.
- The flexible gooseneck allows for instant and perfect adjustment and orientation.
- The small base doesn’t take up much room on the table.
- It saves up to 75% energy as compared to traditional bulbs.
- The memory function turns the lamp on to the last mode and brightness used.
- The bulb is very heavy and can cause the lamp to tip.
- The on/off switch isn’t backlit, making it difficult to find in the dark.